– 100% natural wood
– Zebrawood frame
– Lenses must be cut by a Sisswy optician or somewhere else
– Double coat of protective varnish
– Float if they fall in the water
– It is more than recommended to try an optical pair before buying.
Lens : 52mm
Precautions and treatment
– Keep them in their case when you are not wearing them to protect the lenses from possible scratches.
– Keep them in a dry place.
– Do not immerse them in water for a long time.
– Be gentle with the closing system of the limewood box which should not be pressed too hard. And, in order to open it, simply push the 2 small « ears » inwards and raise the face.