You like ecology and nature ?! then you will love our bamboo straws made entirely by hand. By letting yourself tempted, you will make a gesture for the planet by reducing the plastic waste generated by the straws generally used around us. Depending on its diameter, the straw is adapted to the different drinks you like.
These bamboo stalks were destined to be burned by the surrounding farmers because they spread way too fast all around far. This is even considered as a weed that people do not want at home. Instead of burning them, we cut them to make the straws;)
– 6 reusable straws and 1 cleaning tool in each bag
– 100% natural wood
– 100% biodegradable
– Made of bamboo
– Do not soften in contact with liquids
– Quality tests made out at SGS laboratories in Antwerp to ensure that straws are 100% healthy for humans
– Discover the manufacturing steps
– Cotton handmade bag
Length(s) : 22 cm
Diameter(s) : 7-9 mm
- Clean by hand rubbing the inside with one of the cleaning bottlebrush we sell.
- In the dishwasher (by deactivating the hot drying cycle, removing them at the end of the washing to dry them). However, over time, some will nevertheless deteriorate faster than with manual washing.
- During normal use of unsweetened drinks, rinsing under tap water is enough. But if you want to push the cleaning further, just shake them in a jar of warm, slightly soapy, water for about 10 minutes.
At least once a month (when you have used them a few times), place them in boiling water for 10 minutes (you can add vinegar: ratio 1:10).
- The important thing is to let them dry, do not store them, still wet, in a drawer and don’t let them dry with the top in the water.
- Clean the straws before the first use
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.